Unlike smoke from a fire or fumes from gasoline, carbon monoxide has no odor, color or taste - it cannot be detected by our senses. This means that dangerous concentrations of the gas can build up indoors and we humans have no way to detect the problem until it is too late. Common sources of CO in our homes include fuel-burning appliances and devices such as; furnaces or boilers, gas stoves and ovens, both gas and wood burning fireplaces, and more. Don't let your family be at risk, protect what matters most with the First Alert CO710 carbon monoxide detector!
- Peak level feature retrieves the highest concentration of carbon monoxide measured
- Powered by sealed, ten year lithium batteries to provide continuous protection for ten years without battery replacement
- Modern, compact design allows easy tabletop or wall mount placement
- Meets UL2034 standards and backed by 10 year limited warranty
One of my lucky readers will win a The First Alert CO710 Carbon Monoxide Detector! Giveaway begins on 6/26/16 and ends on 7/10/16. Must be 18 years or older, open to residents of the US only. This giveaway is in no way endorsed, affiliated or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media Networking Site.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: I received a sample product to help facilitate the review. However, all opinions stated are my own.